WBHOI Infrastructure is the Australian business of one of South Africa's largest contractors. WBHOI is undergoing significant expansion, and is currently involved in exciting projects across Australia, including project delivery and pre-contracts activity across multiple states.
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced Contracts Administrators for a FIFO opportunity. In this role, you will be responsible for administering the CA function for a MRWA project based in the Kimberly region of Western Australia. The role will be offered on a full-time FIFO basis on a 2/1 roster.
- Administration of contracts post-award
- Managing the CA function
- Prepare and Review progress claims and maintain accurate costs reporting.
- Managing detailed cost plans and budgets (Cost to Complete)
- Identify and Preparation of Variations and other commercial claims, including the negotiations of these
- Risk analysis and management of all financial risks associated with the projects
- Pre-Award Subcontractor management, including the preparation of Subcontract packages, evaluation and negotiations with various subcontractors
- Post-Award Subcontract management, such as payment certification, valuation of variation and the likes.
- Contractual correspondences. Assist Project Manager with the preparation of all Commercial/contractual correspondence.
- Financial control including detailed preparation and interpretation of cash flow projections and profit/loss forecasts.
- Preparation and agreement of final accounts.
- Prepare reports for project management.
- Mentoring and coaching of junior staff in the financial disciplines of contract execution
- Prior CA experience within a civil construction environment, preferably within the Resources or Main Roads WA sectors
- Previous exposure to CA management in a civil roads environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with all project stakeholders
- Previous site experience is advantageous
- A professional focus and attention to detail is key
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively in a busy working environment
Due to the expected high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This position is available ONLY to a local WA candidates.
If you wish to be considered for this position please click 'Apply for this job'. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.