WBHO Infrastructure is the Australian business of one of South Africa's largest contractors. WBHO is undergoing significant expansion, and is currently involved in exciting projects across Australia, including project delivery and pre-contracts activity across multiple states.
Due to the award of a new scope of work in Collie we are currently applications for qualified roller, moxi, loader, excavator and dozer operators with proven experience to operate in a civil construction environment. These positions would commence immediately and candidates would need to be available to then for interviews, mobilisation medicals, etc.
These positions are offer on a DIDO basis on a 5:2 roster. Accommodation will be provided in Collie.
- Operate at least 2 of the following plant; roller (18T Padfoot), loaders (950 and 966), moxi (40-50T moxi and moxi watercart), excavator (30T-85T) and dozer (D6-10)
- Ensure strict health and safety procedures are followed
- Labouring duties will be required from time to time
- A valid HR license
- Nationally accredited Plant Operating Tickets (Essential)
- 3+ years experience on civil construction projects
- A strong safety focus
- An ability to work well under pressure and contribute in a team environment
- A high degree of self motivation
What WBHO can offer you:
- Strong pipeline of work for FIFO and Perth projects
- Opportunity to up-skill and attain nationally accredited tickets
- Access to WBHOI Health & Well being Program
- Referral Scheme with generous incentives
Please note applications will only be accepted via seek.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please click the Apply button.