WBHO Infrastructure is the Australian business of one of South Africa's largest contractors. WBHO-I is undergoing significant expansion, and is currently involved in exciting projects across Australia, including project delivery and pre-contracts activity across multiple states.
We are currently seeking an experienced Dozer Operator with proven experience to operate in a civil construction environment for position based in Kwinana, WA.
Successful individuals would need to be available immediately.
Candidates who have a long history in civil construction and earthworks will be looked upon favourably.
- Available immediately
- At least 5 years experience
- A HR license
- Valid Dozer Ticket
- Other plant operating tickets is desirable
- An ability to work well under pressure and contribute in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Employment is subject to:
- Clear Drug & Alcohol screen - Personnel must be able to provide a clear D&A screen prior to the commencement of employment
- Pre-Employment medical as per client requirements
Additional information on the company can be found at our website www.wbho.com.au
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please click 'Apply for this job' .