WBHO Infrastructure is the Australian business of one of South Africa's largest contractors. WBHO-I is undergoing significant expansion, and is currently involved in exciting projects across Australia, including project delivery and pre-contracts activity across multiple states.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced mobile plant operators (excavators, graders, articulated dump trucks, watercarts, loaders, dozers and 777 dump trucks) with proven experience to operate in a civil construction environment.
Successful individuals would need to be available immediately for pre-mobilisation requirements in Perth which include training courses, inductions and medicals.
The roster will be 2:1 to Telfer Gold Mine.
- A valid HR license
- Nationally accredited Plant Operating Tickets (Essential)
- Bulk Earthworks construction experience is highly advantageous
- A strong safety focus
- An ability to work well under pressure and contribute in a team environment
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
What WBHOI can offer you:
- Strong pipeline of work for FIFO and Perth projects
- Opportunity to up-skill and attain nationally accredited tickets
- Access to WBHOI Health & Well being Program
- Referral Scheme with generous incentives
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please click the Apply button.