WBHO Infrastructure is the Australian business of one of South Africa's largest contractors. WBHO-I is undergoing significant expansion, and is currently involved in exciting projects across Australia, including project delivery and pre-contracts activity across multiple states.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced articulated dump trucks, watercart and Roller Operators with proven experience to operate in a civil construction environment.
Successful individuals would need to be available immediately for pre-mobilisation requirements in Perth which include training courses, inductions and medicals.
The roster will be 2:1 to Telfer Gold Mine.
- A valid HR license
- Nationally accredited Plant Operating Tickets (Essential)
- Bulk Earthworks construction experience is highly advantageous
- A strong safety focus
- An ability to work well under pressure and contribute in a team environment
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
What WBHOI can offer you:
- Strong pipeline of work for FIFO and Perth projects
- Opportunity to up-skill and attain nationally accredited tickets
- Access to WBHOI Health & Well being Program
- Referral Scheme with generous incentives
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please click the Apply button.