WBHO Infrastructure is the Australian business of one of South Africa's largest contractors. WBHOI is undergoing significant expansion, and is currently involved in exciting projects across Australia, including project delivery and pre-contracts activity across multiple states.
The Mardie Salt Project, located South of Karratha, involves the initial construction of a large-scale trial pond, as well as the construction of evaporation ponds 1 and 2. The scope will include total earthworks volume of approx 800,000 cubic metres over 24 square kilometres.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the earthworks which will include planning, procurement, quality control and safety in consultation withe site supervisors. This role is offered on a 2/1 FIFO roster with an immediate start.
- Assist to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Monitor project quality controls
- Monitor, track and make recommendations on productivity
- Ensure compliance to OHSE regulations and site requirements
- Assist in preparation of month reporting
- Organise plant and personnel
- 5+ years' experience working on civil earthworks projects
- Hold a relevant Engineering Degree
- Ability to grow and maintain strong relationships through excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Strong understanding of cost reporting
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, click the apply now button. An attractive salary will be on offer for successful candidates.