WBHO Infrastructure is the Australian business of one of South Africa's largest contractors. WBHO-I is undergoing significant expansion, and is currently involved in exciting projects across Australia, including project delivery and pre-contracts activity across multiple states.
Reporting to the HSE Superintendent, you will be working on a Perth MRWA project in the Northern Suburbs. The position would commence immediately, with candidates needing to be available immediately for interviews.
- Provide hands on leadership and management of HSE & working practices
- Ensure legislative and occupational compliance
- Promote adherence to WBHO safety policies and procedures to both employees and subcontractors
- Manage the delivery of training and facilitating accident and incident investigations
- Participate in HSE audits as required by the company and clients
- Manage and maintain HSE registers and compiling weekly/monthly HSE reports
- Management of Myosh HSE database for the project
- Cert IV Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) or higher
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity of WA HSE legislation
- Previous experience on civil construction projects is highly advantageous
- 5-10 years of applicable experience in a similar HSE capacity
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple work fronts and work autonomously
- Experience in risk management, mitigation and incident response
- Advanced understanding of various HSE systems, programs and computing skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Demonstrable skills in Microsoft Office Suite
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, click Apply Now. An attractive salary will be on offer for the successful candidate.