WBHO Infrastructure is the Australian business of one of South Africa's largest contractors. WBHO is undergoing significant expansion, and is currently involved in exciting projects across Australia, including project delivery and pre-contracts activity across multiple states.
We are currently seeking a Senior Environmental Advisor for a roads and structures project based in Perth WA. This is a senior, stand alone role, reporting directly to the Project Manager. This position will be offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Management of construction environmental issues through direct liaison with the Project Manager and client
- Management of all internal and external environmental stakeholders within the project scope
- Monitoring and actioning environmental management issues and concerns raised on the project in a timely manner
- Ensuring response times for environmental issues meet project deadlines and timeframes
- Face to face interaction with private and commercial stakeholders
- Database management
- Data entry
- Providing assistance to Project Manager and internal project team
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Degree qualified
- Experience and ability to work autonomously in a stand alone role
- Ability to make decisions
- Prior environmental management experience within a construction or civil construction environment within the WA Main Roads space
- Previous exposure to environmental management in a civil roads environment
- Environmental management qualifications
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills.
- Accurate, with high attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No agency assistance required thanks.
If you wish to be considered for this position please click 'apply now'. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.