WBHO Infrastructure is the Australian business of one of South Africa's largest contractors. WBHO is undergoing significant expansion, and is currently involved in exciting projects across Australia, including project delivery and pre-contracts activity across multiple states.
We are currently looking for Project Engineers and Senior Project Engineers for projects based in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be working on civil earthworks projects on a 2/1 FIFO/DIDO roster.
Candidates from WA or Eastern States will be considered.
- Assist to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Monitor project materials
- Cost control
- Manage OHSE & QA specifications
- Organise plant and personnel
- Contracts Administration
- 5 - 10+ years' experience working on civil earthworks projects
- Hold a relevant Engineering Degree
- Ability to grow and maintain strong relationships through excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Strong grasp of cost reporting
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, click the apply now button. An attractive salary will be on offer for successful candidates.