WBHO Infrastructure is the Australian business of one of South Africa's largest contractors. WBHO is undergoing significant expansion, and is currently involved in exciting projects across Australia, including project delivery and pre-contracts activity across multiple states.
The Mardie Salt Project, located South of Karratha, involves the initial construction of a large-scale trial pond, as well as the construction of evaporation ponds 1 and 2. The scope will include total earthworks volume of approx 800,000 cubic metres over 24 square kilometres.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for various administration duties for the project, along with ad hoc duties that may arise from time to time. This position will be offered on a full-time basis on a 2/1 FIFO roster.
- Timely and accurate data entry, including recording of timesheets and machine hours
- Assist with budgets, job costing and contract administration
- Manage the roster and book travel as required
- Assist with the mobilisation of personnel to site
- Produce daily reports on incoming and outgoing expenditure
- Updating of registers
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on all project administration matters
- Coordination of various project administrative duties
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Must reside in WA
- C class driver's license
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables
- Understanding of finance, budgets and allowable costs
- Previous travel/roster management experience
- A professional focus and attention to detail is key
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, click Apply Now. An attractive salary will be on offer for the successful candidate.