WBHO Infrastructure is the Australian business of one of South Africa's largest contractors. WBHO is undergoing significant expansion, and is currently involved in exciting projects across Australia, including project delivery and pre-contracts activity across multiple states.
Based in our Naval Base office, you will be working across multiple Alcoa maintenance contracts. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for various administration duties for the project, along with ad hoc duties that may arise from time to time. This position will be offered on a full-time basis working Monday to Friday.
- Timely and accurate data entry, including recording of timesheets and machine hours
- Cost tracking for the various projects and activities using Jars system
- Raise and track purchase orders
- Claim and invoice clients
- Setting up new suppliers/contractors on our internal systems
- Fuel reconciliation
- Assist with HSE reporting/administration
- Organise deliveries/couriers
- General day to day office tasks such as stationary orders, etc.
- Coverage for reception; answer phones and greet clients
- Must reside in WA and ideally in the Kwinana region
- C class driver's license
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables
- Understanding of finance, budgets and allowable costs
- A professional focus and attention to detail is key
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, click Apply Now. An attractive salary will be on offer for the successful candidate.